Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mushihimesama Futari region-free for Xbox 360

There have been several quality shmups released for the 360 over the past few years. Unfortunately, most are only available in Japan. Excellent websites like play-asia.com make importing these games fast and cheap, but you must own a Japanese 360 to play them. Being a poor college student, I can’t justify purchasing another 360, so I am unable to play these games. Thankfully, Cave is helping out their fans by making the upcoming 360 port of Mushihimesama Futari region-free.

Cave has also stated that if this game does well outside of Japan, they will consider dropping the region lock on their later titles like Espgaluda II. Sadly, I never got to play the first Mushihimesama or Espgaluda because I never owned a Japanese PS2. Needless to say, I’m pumped.

http://kotaku.com/5368190/bullet-hell-shooter-creators-cave-going-region+free-for-next-xbox-360-game

No comments:

Post a Comment