Friday, November 20, 2009

Tokyo, Nagoya, Daikoku and Beyond

I had been up all night, late into the morning, searching for the cheapest tickets to Japan. Where in Japan? Narita Airport. With the trip already planned, and all the stops laid out, I just knew I had to get started planning where I was going to go next. I had a lot of stops to make if I wanted to please the CarDomain crew. The trip was planned for January 15th, after the holidays. I had been looking for tickets within my budget for before that, but to no avail…

Originally I had made the plans for personal reasons, and although this is still true, I’ve decided that now is the best time to do some good photos and reports on some great places in Japan. With a brand new Panasonic Lumix in hand, and a heck of a lot of cash to spare, I think I’m set. After all, I had neglected to grab some photos the last time I went to Tokyo, so this time, it’s payback time.

The stops? Rauh Welt, Top Secret, RE Amemiya, Zele International, and a few private dealers. Of course I have to do some sightseeing, and I’ll be reporting every once in a while on the interesting cars I see driving around. In the meantime, here’s your chance to throw out some more ideas on good shops I should visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment