Friday, January 8, 2010

[Photo+English translation] SS501 Kim Hyun Joong's conversation with MC @ "Gourmands Table" 「グルマンズテーブル」

Credit: exlley@daum blog

English Translation: SS501fighting.wordpress.com

Please don’t reedit

Do Not HOTLINK

Give proper credit when reposting, thanks!

*************************************************************

I found this briefly translation of Hyun joong’s questions and answers at this show.

hehe… actually, Hyun Joong was not talking much in the show.

I think this is pretty much some of the main points of his conversation with MC.

Just found out Hyun Joong is not living with his parent but friends right now???

Don’t know if this is true.  However, from the translation of the conversation here the situation seems like that.

Maybe he moves out recently.

haha… kind of a surprise for me.

Hope to find out more about this later.

Here is the photos and translated caption:

2010.01.05

MC: Do you usually cook at home?

Hyun Joong: I often cook together with my friens whom I live with

(So now he lives with his friends???)



The human who South Korea and Japan to collect and hold the most attention right now

The program that Hyun Joong makes à la carte dishes from Korea, which often created with friends whom living with him

Gourmands Hyun Joong Menu

Emergency



150 fans chosen from 10000 people

Look Cool…



I am such a hugh fans of you

Very very like you

MC: Do you usually cook at home?

HJL: Now, I live with my friend, we often cook together.

I cook Teeokbokyi, Budaejjigae, and so on.





He bought his homemade source for Teeokbokyi.

It is absolutely impossible for us to get it

It has bought  in a plastic container from KHJ’s home

Hyun Joong special original recipe



Hyun Joong preparing for the Ginseng Chicken soup





Finished dish

MC:

Who’s girlfriend?



Congratulations

Finished Ginseng Chicken soup

Please eat and enjoy.



Are you fingers still here?



hehe… still here





Slick touch

Fingers. Give you hear the story of Samgyetang

Also, please come visit me



Thank You.



This is Hyun Joong ^^

[Via http://ss501fighting.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment