Friday, December 4, 2009

[TRANSLATED] Big Bang TV Guide December Interview

Big Bang- The group that will soon conquer the all of Asia, starting with Japan.

Big Bang has been busy with activities going back and forth from Korea and Japan. Their new single after 4 months, ‘Let Me Hear Your Voice’ is being used as the opening song for the TBS drama ‘Ohitorisama’, and is an R&B song perfect for winter.

GD: What makes the song attractive is the melody that’s like a whisper in your ears, and the stringed instruments in the background that fill up the atmosphere of the song.

TOP: Also note the lyrics that reflect the image of the drama.

The MV is about wanting to express how you feel to the person you love, and is definitely worth seeing. The Big Bang members, who always show a different side of them in each music video, also film their own love scenes.

VI: When I was performing as a solo artist in Korea, the concept was ‘sexy’ so I asked the director to put in a kiss scene in the music video. (laughs)

YB: I kept thinking to myself that it’s just acting since it’s I’m not in love with the other person, but it was still awkward and embarrassing.

DS: I’m the only one who hasn’t filmed a kiss scene yet! (laughs)

In Korea everyone’s busy with individual activities. G-Dragon released his solo album and stole the number 1 spot on the charts. TOP is acting in the drama ‘IRIS’ starring Lee Byung Heon.

DS: The fans loved Leader’s solo activities and so did I! His performances were really great.

GD: TOP’s drama is really exciting. Even when I’m in Japan, I watch it online because I want to know what happens next.

Big Bang has no time to rest, not with activities in Japan, Korea, and solo promotions. Are there times when you just want to run away from it all?

TOP: We really thoroughly prepared an escape plan once. But we failed. (laughs)

YB: If we ever run away, I want to go to Okinawa. But we’d get caught straight away so maybe it would be better to go to America. Just kidding, we’ll work really hard in Japan too so keep rooting for us!

thanks to sjay.x @ bbvip 

 

 

 

   

alee1

[Via http://ibigbang.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment