Monday, December 7, 2009

Updates!

Check out the updates page and see what I’ll be reviewing soon. If you have any suggestions just tell me. I haven’t decided, yet, on the next character. If you liked Ikuto, who else would you like to get to know more??? If you want me to review an opening, go ahead and suggest that too! Or a mangaka (I’m willing to read multiple mangas, whether it be adventure/ suspense to romance/ drama)! So go ahead and comment on what you want.

I will be doing Evan’s requests:

” bleach – hitsugaya, kenpachi

special a – Kei, Hikari, Megumi, and her guy. dunno his name.

btX… need I say more.

clamp characters specifically from: xxxholic, tsubasa resovoir chronicles

arina tanemura characters also. “

Also to keep up with what you’re reading you can join:

http://www.otakuzone.com/registration/index.php?sn=MTcyODV8YWlyYWlzYW5l

and also mangafox.com!!

If you love Kaichou Wa Maid Sama (KWMS) help get it back up to the top 5!!!

[Via http://hoshiihanashi.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment