Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Snow, Sleet, Taiwanese and Billiards

At a billiards place in Shibuya.

Why is it so cold again! Last night was pure misery in terms of weather: cold, sleet, snow and wet. But I braved the cold and went out for a night of great Taiwanese food and billiards, kudos to my partner’s colleague. I’m a  pretty crap pool player, but I managed to enjoy it by the end of the evening :)

While I grumble about the cold and sleet, I must say there was something special about walking around Shibuya, the bits of ice/snow whirling in all sorts of impossible directions. It’s really beautiful to look at, if you’re not in it I guess! I’m guessing it will be a long time again until I’ll see weather of this kind, so I should enjoy it while I can, huh.

[Via http://mdodo.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment