Friday, March 12, 2010

So many, so little time

I have taken a total of 1907 photos on my Japan trip, which is not a lot – I believe my brother averaged 1k photos per day when we were in England.

But sorting through almost 2 thousand photos is no easy feet.

I don’t do much photo editing (thank goodness), apart from some cropping and straightening. The problem is I have no idea where to begin with them. As per previous trips, I totally intend to identify photos by themes, put them together and upload them.

Where do I start? By geographical location, chronological order, similarities, favourites? How do you choose where to plunge into when you have 2 thousand options?

And it’s all about presentation, so before I figure it out, you folks won’t get to see anything. Sorry!

[Via http://solsetur.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment