Monday, September 28, 2009

Flicker

Again, shortly before the yakuza fight, my friends and I were bar hopping, and we finally found our way back to a bar that’s location I had thought lost forever: secret bar. Another foreign friend in Kyoto a couple of years ago had taken me to a bar so dark, then entire thing was lit with fewer than 10 candles (not that it was that big, anyway). He called it “secret bar”, but after I saw a sign outside, I ended up calling it “Downbeat”, which seemed to fit. I was wrong. Apparently, the bar has no name, and is still dark as ever. Please enjoy a picture of one of their candles.

Apparently I shot this with the Lensbaby. I had forgotten until I went to look up the exif data and it didn’t have anything for aperture.

Camera: Canon EOS Kiss X3

Lens: Lensbaby Composer // Double Glass Optic

Shutter: 1/60

Aperture: 2.8

Focal Length: ~70mm (the Lensbaby is a normal lens, which means ASPC telephoto effect)

ISO: 1600

No comments:

Post a Comment