Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Game Centers in Japan



Missing so much the Game Centers in Tokyo and Nagoya. TAITO STATION is one of the most popular Game Centers in Akihabara. Like SEGA, they have a lot of levels with many different games.

Find three different Game Centers by myself while I was in Nagoya, on my last trip to Japan, and wasn’t that big as SEGA Akihabara is.

TAITO STATION had a gorgeous girl on the first floor, with a very long hair. She was really cute. And was my favorite floor, UFO Catchers!!!!

On this blog I showed some prizes that I got on UFO or I’ll show later:

- 9 Otsuka AI Bunnies;

- 1 To LOVE-RU Mug;

- 1 Shana Mug;

- 1 Sumeragi Noriega Figure;

- 1 Haruhi Figure;

- 6 Nendoroid Petits;

- 2 BLOODY MELT Figure;

- 1 Thousand Sunny Boat;

- 2 Walt Disney Bunnies;

- 1 Tiger of Pooh (forgot the name);

And A LOT OF Cellphone straps… that I don’t have idea where are they.

Phew, so it was easy for me to get a lot, wish you guys luck to get a lot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment