Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Envious~

Envious of SNSD fans, Sones.. Hahah… Well well, it will be a blessing to see such fans exist.. Wahahah… Was spreading the love with Rui, Kochan and Nana-chin yesterday.. Kochan been busy lately, her last email to me was last Friday.. Accordingly to other sources, my family in Japan is busy doing up my room.. ><” Guess it will be another surprise Kochan was saying.. It is next week!! Next week today I am in Japan with my family.. =) So excited and nervous at the same time..

In today’s my paper, there is an article of Jimmy Lin.. Rather shocked as the team do know of the girlfriend but not about the pregnancy and giving birth to a son.. Guess have to ask Jeff about this issue.. He is my very very first idol in life.. Hahah… But it died after he went army service that is pretty much where my English craze come in.. Only 2 years before is all Japanese forever.. Hahah… Though now on and off Korean.. Heheh…

Yesterday was a SPEED’s fan birthday together with SPEED member, Imai Eriko’s birthday.. Today is also another SPEED fan’s birthday.. Hahah… Goto Maki, who entered music industry because of SPEED(hiro).. She turns 24 this year.. With her so-called reenter into the industry 2 years ago, there is not much news of her.. I am still waiting for a brand new her with new music and dance.. Somehow she had outgrown the SPEED period but nevertheless she will always remembers them..

No comments:

Post a Comment