Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nagashima Spa Land



The entrance to Nagashima Spa Land, as expected from a theme park, it’s packed with people in holiday. Which means, expect to see a looooooong waiting line ^_^;;

The overall map, there was supposed to be about 40 attractions, with 10 of them being roller coasters. And you know what, I only got to ride 5 of `em, 5 of 40!!. I came in 12.15 and went back at 19.30, and I only got to ride 5… Next time, remind me not to got to these kinda places on a holiday T_T

This, my friend, is the Steel Dragon 2000. The longest roller coaster in the world which is 2479 metres long!!! I tried to count the duration of the ride, it turned out that I was riding it for about 4 mins, 4 mins in a high speed coaster is one hell of a experience I tell you XD. More pics of the Steel Dragon below

I tried to fit the whole thing in one shot, but you definitely can not do that with a Powershot SX 1 IS T_T Need a DSLR with a good wde lens.

Below is the other attractions there, not all of them though, dont’t have the time to photo all of ‘em, since I waste most (if not all) of my time waiting in line.

You can guess what this attraction is just by looking at the pic, right? ^_^

Interesting ride. Just imagine you’re in elevator, falling down. An interesting idea I must say

One of the main attraction. Didn’t get the chance to ride this one, the waiting line was awful T_T

Also didn’t get the chance to ride the giant wheel here. I wanted to take picture of the park from the top of the wheel, but well, not so lucky eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment