Monday, September 21, 2009

Guren Nishiki Royal Coating Version!!

“I won’t lose as long as I have the Gurren MK. II ( Makenai… Atashi no.. Gurren Nishiki nara!! ) ” Kallen Kouzuki – Code Geass Episode 10

Alright!! After 3 long weeks of waiting, Guren Nishiki Royal Coating Version is finally arrived.

Thanks to moncikoma-San from KG for getting me this from Japan (thank you very very much Bro!!)

For you who doesnt know yet, Guren Nishiki is a Knightframe ( in Gundam, it’s called mobile suit ) from Code Geass, the best anime series EVER!! ( Love it so much more than any Gundam Series ).

I personally think it’s the BEST design ever created for mecha, and this Guren Royal Coating Version from BANDAI is the BEST I’ve ever seen. There are other Guren Nishiki and they don’t look good as this neither do they offer many movement with the model kit, so I’d say this is DEFINITELY a must have for Code Geass lovers or Guren Nishiki lovers to be exact.

Word is limited, so the pictures will talk instead :

There’s a place for the cockpit and you get a small Kallen figure unpainted that you can put inside the cockpit. Absolutely COOL!!

It’s worth every penny for this model kit. If I’m not mistaken, there are two other Gurren MK. II, the price difference is not that much but the details and features are DEFINITELY a dissappointment compared to this.



It took a really long time to built it but it’s worth it…

I couldn’t image it’d look cooler than what I had in mind, with that said… now it’s time to wait for Guren MK. II SEITEN version

No comments:

Post a Comment