Sunday, September 20, 2009

Holiday, finally...

Putting it short, Japan is having a 5-day holiday since Saturday yesterday. My office only gave me 4-days though (I still worked yesterday T_T) A holiday called Siver week. And just to give you another useful information about Japanese language, a continuous holiday such as this is called 連休(ren-kyuu). Anyway, I’m going to visit a place called Nagashima Spa Land tomorrow, I’ll be sure to take quality pics there ^_^.

If you wanna know what so special about Nagashima Spa Land, they say that the longest roller coaster in Japan is located right there!! Boy, ain’t I hyped ^_^ I love roller coaster, manly man like me are bound to love this kinda stuff XD XD

The pic up there, is the kinda “relieved” face that I showed when work ended yesterday ^^; Pic taken for moe.imouto.org

No comments:

Post a Comment